Monday, June 27, 2005

Man made island resort : The Palm


Palm Tree Island 2
Originally uploaded by M O O S E.
Over here...the magic word is MEGA! look at the PALM taking shape..heard David Beckham bought a unit here. For those non technical people..many out there..my friends. This is a bird eye view. Another interesting shopping centre coming up..in September 2005..actually has an indoor skiing stadium...skiing not skating..from the outside...the stadium is elevated at..i think....45 degree..BUT for a simple bus stop..it's a nitemare! so small!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sorry, really I am, quite busy recently, no time to read your blog...

You know what, I can't wait for to travel dubai while I read your adventure, sounds like a magical journey, I'll copy your article as a reference (so I have not need to buy lonely planet travel guidebook!)

7:42 AM

 
Blogger black feline said...

seow meng fei! where have u disappeared to? did u visited Diva Celeste?

5:21 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

What can I say about Palm Island?
It is a masterpiece of our generation. Engineer technologies or whatever is it has developed to such levels, so people are able to create artificial islands!! I still cannot realize it!!!
Now only Dubai property
have in its collection such islands, but before we could say Jack Robinson such projects will be build on different parts of the world.

5:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home