Friday, July 01, 2005

For those looking high and low...


untitledu8
Originally uploaded by bint dubai.
Facheehah..this young man might be too young for u..sorry. But just to let u know..u are in for luck. Getting married to a local, i heard from my colleague, Mussa (50s lebanese jewish..looks like a mafia smoking cigar)is striking goldmine..the government will give the couple 70,000 dhm ( S$500 is about 1000 dhm, a piece of land or house...plus many other things)..by the way, this pic is cut and pasted..but if you look carefully..there's an email superimposed on the pic..u could try! Good luck!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so where is my dubai girls for me? haha. do u think is there any opportunity for me to work there in my profession. coz i heard they pay well there.

6:19 AM

 
Blogger black feline said...

halo,

I think the fitness industry is growing..many filipinos are here..they come over on social pass and then look around..your type might be laku here..the russian syndicate needs bouncers, pimps..etc u can try.

8:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home