Saturday, March 31, 2007

For Cergie



The weather in Dubai is steaming up.....but still the light breeze in the morning gives a tingling sensation. Found this little sparrow (I think) hopping around on a straw mat inside the XVA gallery cafe. Cergie, my friend...could it be Piaf visiting?


By the way, the XVA is another of my favorite haunts...away from the bustling crowd...and to reflect on life's issues....lol

Gordon Ramsay, the infamous and foul mouthed chef from UK loves this place.

The rooftop (see pic) is superb! Look at the artistic old tree....incredible!

5 Comments:

Blogger San Nakji said...

Brilliant! I love middle eastern architecture. So simplistic and yet beautiful.

I am sure Cergie will love the bird!

3:56 AM

 
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

Very nice photo. I love the shadows. Good to see you.

5:35 PM

 
Blogger di.di said...

my sis just got back from dubai... going to deliver her baby here... ::P cant wait to meet baby akim...

---> nice capture of the that lil bird ...

5:22 AM

 
Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Hullo! I found my way here from Cergie's.

That's a cute little bird.

We saw some little greenfinches up close yesterday like this. They are so tiny and cute!

BTB :@}

12:18 PM

 
Blogger Cergie said...

LOL (in French MDR = mort de rire)
I believe that if Piaf would be back yes perhaps she'd be afraid by our world because she was really a sparrow. A poor and tender little woman and our world is so hard now

You wrote so many post, and I'm just back from my vacation since the day before yesterday ! I'll come back later and read one post and then an another one

I'm so happy to hear from you again dear Black Feline !
You are really alive !

11:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home