Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Mamma Mia!


MAMMA MIA!!!!!!!!!! $#%%@#$%^&**()))!! the temporary driver has gone nut!
Our driver has gone home for his vacation so the company engaged a "driver" who is on social pass... just to save a few coins!
Last week, the nut ran the car over my foot...YES...my left foot to be exact..before i shut the door. The rear tyre was on my poor foot for almost 30 secs. Fortunately i wasn't bare footed.The idiot just gave a sheepish grin.
Two days ago...he called at 9.00am " Sorry, Im not coming to fetch you...i have an interview!" One hour later, I took a taxi and went to the company where he's waiting at the reception. He was stupid enuff to try his luck with one of our chinese clients.His jaws dropped when he saw me...i fingered him to come out immediately or I will not hesitate to inform the HR Manager (a friend) to give him the boot!
I instructed him to drive me to my destination...Upon arrival.."Give me the keys...and u may continue with your interview. In 30 mins if you do not return...just F off from my face!" He stayed put. Period.

Mamma Mia! the musical is coming to Dubai...April 2007. Not to be missed!!!! Saw it two years ago in Singapore. It's FUN!FUN! FUN! For those who survived the ABBAS era and those who have yet to know their music...

" Timeless songs such as Dancing Queen, I Have a Dream, Voulez-Vous, and Take a Chance on Me, are ingeniously woven into an enchanting tale of love, laughter and friendship. On the eve of her wedding, a daughter's quest to discover the identity of her father brings 3 men from her mother's past back to the Greek island paradise they last visited 20 years ago."
www.mamma-mia.com

Anyone seen it?

10 Comments:

Blogger Cergie said...

No, I don't that at all
I never heard of it
I did not even go and see Notre Dame de Paris, you know
So now, you'll think: Cergei does not improve her mind !

That's not true, I prefer to read a book ! Or listen to the radio
Or go to the cinema

8:59 PM

 
Blogger junebee said...

Ow! Your poor little paw! You should report this guy, he's a liability to the company.

9:54 PM

 
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

The story was amusing. :) By the way, I've only seen commercials for "Momma Mia" but I've never seen it.

9:54 PM

 
Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

mamma mia!!! ABBA! Sweden! You bet!

Ok, getting a bit carried away here. Well ABBA is our pride you know. The musical is worth seeing if one is into ABBA. If not, well then perhaps one should refrain.

3:29 AM

 
Blogger AmitL said...

Whew...that's quite a driver..driving over feet,giving interviews...will surely see mamma-mia,if it's so interesting.:)

12:44 PM

 
Blogger San Nakji said...

I survived the ABBA era and do NOT want to go back!

Hope your foot is feeling better?

8:40 AM

 
Blogger black feline said...

cergie...reading is still the best..to widen our horizon...:)
junebee...latest...he went MIA...last heard he's in Abu Dhabi trying his luck there

bess...for a little campy fun...Mamma Mia is good

shaira...u must be a bona fide ABBA fan...lol
amitl...hi, thanks for popping by...worth a check out..
nakji...it's the year of the retro...last heard Madonna is colaborating with the 2 lead female singers to record an album...!!!!!!!!!

11:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love to watch Fame, CATS, Saturday Nite Fever, Lady Salsa and the list goes on and on..

but haven't seen Mamma mia yet!..

9:18 AM

 
Blogger black feline said...

Hi Dr@ma,

welcome...yes i had seen those too...believe it or not? I watched CATS 6 times!!!!!!! within 3 countries...singapore, london and australia. My all time favorite...Les Miserables..saw it 9 times...also over 3 nations...singapore, london and australia!

1:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, seen it twice and am seriously considering a 3rd here in Dubai. Yeah, I know...crazy eh?

6:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home