Friday, July 22, 2005

The powerful sponsor


PICT1419
Originally uploaded by andycarvin.
For a foreign company to set our business here..u are only allow one trade license..and it is mandatory to have a national sponsor..the more influential he is the better it is for u..generally, his role is to help you with all the legal requirements of visa application etc..he is not involved in your biz operations and management..and he is not exclusive to u i think..because I know of one sponsor who is with several companies..imagine he is getting about 50,000 dhm (S$25,000)per year..not bad.

Most foreign companies set up LLC..Limited Liabilities Company. Anyone who is keen..Im quite capable by now to help u set up...of course for a small fee..

2 Comments:

Blogger BrainSyke said...

I have been looking to move my company from Chicago, to UAE should I move there.
I am not certain, but looking like within a year from today.

7:35 PM

 
Blogger black feline said...

hi,

if you are really keen..u can call me at my number:

mobile: 9714502441728 (dubai)

otherwise..leave your contact..and I shall call u..u can also email me at micky_26@excite.com because the internet sub cable for UAE has been damaged 2 days ago..thus i cannot access my gmail..hear from u

12:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home