Friday, April 06, 2007

One of those days...



Frankly, Im still stunned why I took this meal? Mind u, it's excellent! Nasi Goreng Istimewa (Fried Rice Indonesian style) at the Japengo Cafe, Burjumun Mall...Dubai.
Over the years...i have given up most meats except steamed fish and chicken with lots of vegetables and fruits. No fried stuff for me. And, I can't remember when was the last time i stepped into KFC, Mac, BurgerKing...etc 10 yrs ago? A friend thinks Im nut...missing so much in life! I guess it's a choice..nothing religious.I know my body..and I do not crave for those stuff one bit anymore.
Anyway, coming back to the question...i have a theory..it must have being a full moon last night..so I cannot be held responsible for such reckless indulgence..lol
By the way, I left my mark on the table. Can u spot it?

6 Comments:

Blogger nuh ibn zbigniew gondek said...

As salaam alaikum.

Beautiful pictures...

Ma'as salaama,

nuh ibn

10:49 PM

 
Blogger San Nakji said...

I see the little cat ;)

It's ok if you don't eat that stuff. It means more for me!

I love Nasi Goreng though too :D

3:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem to live it up out there. And your digital photography has improve lots. Keep it up, Friend!

11:58 AM

 
Blogger black feline said...

nuh....come back for more...another ten comments..u will be entitled to a plate of nasi goreng...lol

2:48 PM

 
Blogger black feline said...

nakji...ya it's yours...
spot on...
anonymous..i knw who u are..lol

2:49 PM

 
Blogger Cergie said...

Did you take the picture of the flowers I wonder ?
I like ite
There is a beautiful amazing shadow
The framing is nice too

6:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home