Saturday, May 26, 2007

Are U Eddie Murphy?



"May I join you?"
"Yes...but you have to get your own coffee." I answered.
I love to have a cuppa every afternoon after a light lunch...just black...no sugar. My favorite red armchair...a refuge for just half an hour...from the scourging heat outside.
In the past, I had encountered strange creatures who conned me into buying drinks for them with their strange tales. This time around, I "wisen up".
"Are u Eddie Murphy?"
"Hahahahah....many people said the same. No, I from Senegal. You know Senegal?"
15 minutes later...
"Listen..I also into mubie making. I have a story....three villages A, B, C...the people from village B came and killed my family in village A...so I went to village C to get help...together we destroyed village B."
"Interesting (I lied...in fact I almost fell off the chair)..u have any experience in acting?"
"Yes"...immediately he showed me a scar on his head.."this from a tiger...i fighting the tiger...and here..." he removed his tucked in shirt to expose a long scar near the navel.
"Hello...are u mad? this is a public place...why are u showing me that?"
"You no believe...i have a longer one( another scar or what?) below!" he was going to roll down the waistband of his pants!
"Ok...ok...i believe you!" Thank God...he stopped.
"I also fighting with "chief" (he meant thief) who steal my sister handphone!"
"You find investors..together we can make the mubie. You come Senegal...I have one hundred fifity cows!" "You know cow? MOOO...MOOO...MOOOOOOOOOO!"






7 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Sometimes you encounter some strange people, or let's say "different". Did the story end there?

1:17 AM

 
Blogger di.di said...

LOL. I totally agreed with peter... The more people you meet, there more you learn about life..

5:51 AM

 
Blogger San Nakji said...

Ha ha, you meet the most interesting people! I can't believe how much he looks like Eddie Murphy! Kind of like Bowfinger... did you ever see that movie? Or should I say mubie?

10:43 AM

 
Blogger junebee said...

Sheesh, usually in America you have to go to a seedy bar to encounter someone that strange. Coffeeshops are usually safe.

8:46 PM

 
Blogger black feline said...

peter....no its only the beginning...he's calling every alternate day with bizaare ideas...im not complaining though...good material for my book...lol...just kidding
diva....perhaps we are strange people too?
nakji..yes...Bowfinger..eddie murphy is experiencing a 2nd wave after dreamgirls...in dubai...starbucks is an ideal place for such people to look for their "friends"....u must give it to them...gift of the gap...but im not dumb either...this feline is vey streetwise...lol
junebee....

6:51 PM

 
Blogger Cergie said...

AH ! BF !
It was such a long time you did not told us a horrible story !

12:18 AM

 
Blogger Stephen A. Bess said...

LOL! :) That's funny! I could almost hear that guy.

6:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home