Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Chill-Out Lounge

source of pic: exif data of photobucket
No..Santa Claus failed to deliver my iPod last Christmas and I'm waiting for the price to tumble further before I part way with my $$$$$$$. However, thanks to fellow blogger, San Nakji http://sannakji.blogspot.com/...I have my own chill-out lounge online! (Please try out on the right hand side of this blog)
You can sign-up for FREE at http://www.garageband.com/
This site is really cool...a brilliant idea...a place for all those aspiring musicians who want their compositions to be heard and reviewed....hopefully some if not all will have their break soon. Apparently Bo Bice (the runner-up of last American Idol) started his career here. The best part...u got to be a reviewer ala Simon Cowell style..lol. I did a review on a particular band..I didn't like the piece at all..I gave them the lowest score and nominated their piece for the stupidiest song category...THEY sent me several messages calling me names..lol. It's really fun! And u can have your own MP3 as well! So many genres to choose...world music,reggae, latin, jazz, acoustic, rap, pop..etc Check it out!!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

What a brilliant idea! I like the concept of a chill-out lounge. I'm really into music but unfortunately I've been burned many times (you know, drop $15 for a CD only to find it sucks) so now I'm skeptical to purchase "the unknown". My husband bought me an MP3 player last Spring for my Birthday, it's an iRiver and was priced well below the popular IPods.

8:44 AM

 
Blogger black feline said...

lol..quite true..probably out of the ten songs..only one is listenable..the rest will send u to long sleep in an abyss. Lucky u..an iRiver..envy u!

8:58 AM

 
Blogger San Nakji said...

iPod forever!!!!

Glad you are spreading this around BF. It is a really great site. Everyone check out The Rantings of Eva, they are grrrreat!

9:53 PM

 
Blogger San Nakji said...

Which band did you hate?

1:36 AM

 
Blogger black feline said...

Thanks to u..it's a great site!I got my first signature review too..not bad huh?

Below is my review:

Review of What I'll Do by Great Guns
Genre: Country 3.6

a big yawn!
a country rock and roll wannabe..amateurish! Next!!!!!!!!

Extra Credit: Stupidest Song I've Ever Heard.

5:29 AM

 
Blogger San Nakji said...

ha ha! must check that out!

10:16 PM

 
Blogger flamin said...

hehehehe..sounds fun..maybe u shud paste the mail with the wonderful comments :P that would be more fun :D i'll chk this out ;)

11:11 PM

 
Blogger black feline said...

of course..there will be a panel of reviewers to rate your review too..they gave me a 01 for that particular review..LOL..my highest is a 9 out of eleven...but really most of them have very high standard:
Review of dance woman by Louis Bit
Genre: Dance

Disco updated
Wow! the 80s is back...updated! Excellent track for a good workout...show your sexy side! Once u hear the first note pumping..there's no way u are going to lie low and not be moved..unless u are a piece of log!
Madonna did her thing in her recent album...this one is definitely up there..

Extra Credit: Female Vocals, Production, Melody, Beat, Mood, Originality.


- blackfeline
January 9th, 2006

Review Rating: 9

6:19 AM

 
Blogger Van Cong Tu said...

thanks for sharing us the free website. I will check it out soon.
Have a ncie day!

8:12 AM

 
Blogger black feline said...

my pleasure...hope all can enjoy...

11:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home