Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Blogedemy Awards 2005 Part 02


(Source of photo: Mandalynn of Flickr)
I do read blogs like Im reading a book...and it is my pleasure to share with you some of them which i enjoy tremendously. Hope u like them...u might have your own list...share with us?
6. http://www.apairofhsus.blogspot.com/
This young couple is on a journey round the world...at the same time discovering themselves. Inspiring...in life..there's always a trade-off.
7. http://www.timbuktuchronicles.blogspot.com/
This blog is about the pursue of better livelihood in Africa..full of many interesting, enterprising ideas..never a dull moment.
8. http://www.africanarchitecture.blogspot.com/
This blog gives u the feel like u are reading pages from the magazine WALLPAPERS..very rich and interesting..especially designs with eco theme in mind...I believe Dubai/UAE should take a leaf from this author..sometimes SMALL IS ALSO BEAUTIFUL!
9. http://www.anitabora.com/blog/
The extraordinary adventures of an indian gal and her not so ordinary cat..I love this blog..very indie and funny.
10. http://www.majali.blogspot.com/
Someone introduced this blog to me...about an editor from Jordan..beautiful photos!

8 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

You've put together a really great list here! I hopped over to check out these blogs and a couple will definitely be going on my blogroll. There's so much interesting stuff out in the blogosphere but most of it remains hidden, so it's great when people link to other people and widen the network. Thanks for the "shout out" ;-)!

9:36 AM

 
Blogger black feline said...

hi..I think it's really a world without boarder..i too visit some of the bloggers who frequent your blog..pretty diversified and interesting!

3:52 PM

 
Blogger Hasan Mubarak said...

Thanks for the wonderful links. I'll be checking them out one by one...

10:11 PM

 
Blogger Hasan Mubarak said...

btw, Are you paying for this NeoCOunter??

10:13 PM

 
Blogger BrainSyke said...

quite an appreciation for flowers you have. Very admirable. Its been a while.

2:46 AM

 
Blogger San Nakji said...

Cool. I like posts like this, we learn about what other bloggers are up to. Cheers!

4:43 AM

 
Blogger black feline said...

hasan..thanks for popping by..this NeoCOunter is paid BUT u can sign up for the non payment version where the it stays static, I think..check it out. I think i paid US$6 for 6 mths..not too bad.
brainsyke..welcome back! yes it has being a while hope u are doing fine..Have a great year!Actually I'm not a floral person but for the awards..i have to give bouquet of flowers..lol
san nakji...we learn from one another..I do enjoy your blog too..

5:40 AM

 
Blogger mandalynn said...

Wow! I don't know if this page is still active or not. I'm Mandalynn from flickr. I was doing an image search on google and found your page. Thank you for acknowledging me! Im quite flattered.

7:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home