Sunday, August 26, 2007

Bizarre Encounter




"My dear..i want you meet my partner..we have a business proposition." Issa, the polygamist from Senegal exclaimed.
Reluctantly, I waited at the lobby of Traders' Hotel in Deira. Mumbling to myself "That idiot! It better be good!"
Soon, Issa came over...for a change he was meticulously dressed..not in his national costume..but a full suit..with a pair of shining shoes.
"My partner is in the suite upstair...you come ok?"

"Are u mad? I DO NOT GO INTO ANYBODY'S ROOM ok?" I told him not so nicely.
"If he has anything to discuss...do so in the lobby!"
20 minutes later...Issa reappeared with another guy. The first thing that caught my attention..his huge "blink blink" Versace sunglasses! I was trying hard to control my laughter..thinking to myself at that moment " Is he one of the guys from Black Eyed Peas?" It was a crazy proposition which I can only do justice ...in another posting. Im getting out....off to Dibba (one of the biggest towns in Fujairah) for a good break...at the JAL Fujairah Spa Resort.












10 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Reading this post, the preceding one and some previous ones, I have the impression that you have some very funny "business" relations. ... but it seems that you manage to handle them well, at least so far! Take care!

1:18 AM

 
Blogger Quillonpaper said...

Looking forward to the sequel...sure have a way of bringing us back! But even then, we would still be coming back! Cheers.

8:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe Muslim man can have more than one wife just like the Mormons

9:49 PM

 
Blogger Peter said...

Sincere thanks for all your comments on my blog today!!

3:25 AM

 
Blogger San Nakji said...

Good move not going up!

I like the West African dress. Boo to suits! ;)

9:45 AM

 
Blogger junebee said...

I like the square pink chairs!

8:53 PM

 
Blogger Cergie said...

These places seem beautiful and quiet because there is nobody there.
Especially no polygamous man...

11:21 PM

 
Blogger black feline said...

peter peter..it's not my fault..they are lonely people looking for attentive ears...lol
cergie...all the polygamous men were in the rooms...lol

6:40 PM

 
Blogger di.di said...

>>guy from Black Eyed Peas?
That's hilarious! **ROTFL**

11:05 AM

 
Blogger kingfisher said...

Hey BF... long time no speak... I can't believe you ended up in a situation like this - hilarious! What is the next chapter in this serial! LOL...
Ciao
kingfisher

10:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home