Monday, August 06, 2007

The i2 Cafe




One of the coolest cafes in town...at the Burjumun Mall..welcome to i2 cafe!
If you are a true techie..you will love the idea of ordering your favorite coffee via a mobile system from your table. (see pic..the Nokia mobile)
And the best part is..at least for now..you can serve the net free...yes FREE...for the entire day! Well...u just need to order a small cup of coffee for 10dhm. After that you may adjourn next door to check out the latest model of Sony Erisson (I was looking for the latest T650i). Anyway, I found some cool "skins" for my iPod nano!






4 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Nice, but I believe I still prefer the typical Paris café style (wifi or not).

10:54 AM

 
Blogger San Nakji said...

That sounds like just my kind of place! I will put it down on the tour list for my trip to Dubai...

12:57 AM

 
Blogger Bobby D. said...

I would love this cafe! and it is pretty, too.

4:31 AM

 
Blogger Cergie said...

I wonder if there is human in that cafe to bring at the table the cup of cafe of course
Or just robots

1:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home