Friday, September 07, 2007

Uptown Mirdif




Quick!...get out of the city if you are forever complaining about the heat, the traffic..blah, blah blah..etc..it's only 20 mins away on a good day from Bur Dubai. I am talking about Mirdif! The Uptown Mall is different from your regular mega malls in Dubai. And put this on your "must try" list...the tim sum at the newly opened "Ta Shi Dai" restaurant is simply divine! I will publicly declared here.. it is the best in Dubai as far as authentic chinese cuisine is concerned...the rest is just CRAP!

3 Comments:

Blogger di.di said...

The foods look great. since im muslim, I welcome halal dim sum most of the time.... miss my dim sum session @ China Treasures..

11:18 AM

 
Blogger Cergie said...

Ben Bao, I don't know how to write it

Delicious

I got the receipe

3:07 PM

 
Blogger San Nakji said...

It looks good... The question is, does it cost?

7:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home