Friday, October 12, 2007

Goodbye Summer...









Back in Dubai for almost a week. Thank God...the heat is getting much bearable. And to all muslim friends in UAE and abroad...Happy Eid Mubarak ! ( Blessed Festival after the fasting month..Ramadan) Back home, it is known as Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri (which falls on the 13th October instead). Early this morning, I was taking a slow walk...and it was surreal to see people eating again after a month of fasting..:) The storeman lose 5 kg...I saw a much reduced tummy yesterday.
Re-visited the Dubai Museum in the afternoon...it was crowded with tourists mainly from Europe and the foreign workers. I observed most of them took less than 15 minutes (on the average) to complete the entire tour! I must admit it is not up there with the LOUVRE or other world renowned museums but nonetheless it is quite good...sufficient to understand a bit better about Dubai. I like it. Meanwhile, in the courtyard, I found this pile of chocolate nuggets...any good guess what they are?








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home