Friday, September 07, 2007

Where R U ?




Well...this is my 2nd day in Ho Chi Minh City! No joke...I am there to meet several clients and for the VietBuild 2007 exhibition.Upon arrival yesterday...I was pleasantly surprised by the newly opened International Airport...not too fanciful but pretty efficient. Well done Ho Chi Minh!
Tired of the regular pho (vietnamese noodle soup with chicken or beef), I tried the snake fish noodle soup (Bun Ca Mien Tay) at the Buncamita Restaurant. The taste is just out of the world! ..refreshingly clean and tangy. A must try for all visitors! It's raining cats and dogs...sheer madness but frankly I love it...a break from the heat in Dubai...:)





4 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Pho soup goes well with my blog name, but has nothing to do with it.

Eating in Vietnam is a great pleasure in general; all the seafood, fruit, vegetables... so nicely prepared.

In my opinion - and you know it - a top country to visit! Lucky one to be back and with business as "excuse". (Now, I also understand your "absence" on your blog the last couple of days.)

3:27 PM

 
Blogger di.di said...

you know what, besides the food, what my sis in ajman miss about malaysia is, the rain we received together with the lighting strike and the thunder.. ha ha ha

11:23 AM

 
Blogger Cergie said...

My birthplace. And yet I remember nothing. My mother used to say me when I was a baby, I liked to go and see the lightings of the city. Each evening and only then I was quiet.

3:06 PM

 
Blogger San Nakji said...

Vietnamese food is so good. I am sure I would put on many kilos and feel bloated all the time if I visited Vietnam!

7:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home