Wednesday, March 05, 2008

While I am in Dubai...


..a limping detained terrorist escaped from a detention centre in singapore this past week...during toilet break! No! It's not an April's Fool joke...unfortnately it's for real. I laughed so hard..that I fell off the chair! The entire handling of the affair from a 4 hours lapse before announcing to the public to the official statements made thus far...etc was to say the least..farcical. Anyway, hopefully...the limping Houdini will be captured soon. And I will like to see some heads roll as well...from the incumbent ministry. An apology alone does not matched the magnitude of such folly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to buy a link in the text on your site http://oasisdubai.blogspot.com/
Please let me know how much it is to have a link in the text in all pages of your site (please note: we are not interested in Google ads and banners). The link should be in static html. Payment will be by PayPal.
If you are not interested then please indicate this in a reply and we will not disturb you anymore.

Yours faithfully,
David

6:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home